Book search

Richard Kellermann richardk at WINS.UVA.NL
Thu May 25 09:12:08 UTC 2000

At 01:02 AM 5/25/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear SEELANGS:
>
>Can anyone suggest how I might find a copy of two books that seem to be out
>of print?  I would be happy to find a used copy.
>
>     Daum and Schenk, The Russian Verb
>     Fasmir, Dictionary of Etymology
>
>Thanking you in advance for your assistance,
>
>Mary Delle LeBeau

Hi Mary,

I think you are looking for:

        A: Vasmer, Max, 1886-1962.
       T: Etimologicheskii slovar' russkogo iazyka
       E: Izd. 2., stereotipnoe.
       P: Moskva ; Progress, 1986-
       L: HBLL (two volumes) PG 2580 .V3717x 1986

cf:     http://humanities.byu.edu/classes/ling450ch/etydict11.html

Good luck,
Richard

--
Richard Kellermann

Informatica Instituut / Informatics Institute
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Faculteit der Natuurwetenschappen, Wiskunde en Informatica / Faculty of
Science
Kruislaan 403
1098 SJ  Amsterdam
The Netherlands