my apologies

Jolanta M. Davis jmdavis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Fri May 26 20:29:44 UTC 2000

And my apologies too, for not noticing that my message for Prof. Rifkin was
going to SEELANGS instead to his personal address.
However, if anyone does want to offer pointers on AAASS, it's services, and
especially on NewsNet -- I'm all ears.
Jolanta Davis

At 03:44 PM 5/26/00 , you wrote:
>Dear SEELANGERs:
>
>My apologies to all SEELANGs Subscribers. I'm using a new e-mail program
>and didn't see that Jolanta's message came to me on the listserv when I
>replied to her.  I apologize for cluttering your in-boxes!
>
>- Ben Rifkin
>

>         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Benjamin Rifkin, Assoc. Prof. of Slavic Languages, UW-Madison
>Coordinator of Russian-Language Instruction
>1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr., Madison, WI  53706
>voice:  608/262-1623; fax:  608/265-2814

Jolanta M. Davis
Publications Coordinator
American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies (AAASS)
8 Story Street
Cambridge, MA 021238, USA
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~aaass/