program survival

Kenneth E Udut simplify3 at JUNO.COM
Mon May 29 14:40:58 UTC 2000

One possible extension to a languages
and literature might be religious and cultural practices.

Example: A Russian language and literature
course could be complimented by
a set of courses on Russian Christianity,
Russian Judaism, Russian Buddhism, etc.

Another possibility is business practices.

Or a focus on scientists from the area that is
being studied.

-Kenneth