subscribing to SEELANGS

Alex Rudd AHRJJ at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Wed May 31 05:34:16 UTC 2000

On Mon, 29 May 2000 21:20:59 EDT Amy Mandelker said:
>It has been so long since I did it that I have forgotten how to subscribe to
>SEELANGS; I would like to tell someone how to do it.  Can someone give me the
>directions?

Amy (and others who might be curious),

Even though Andrew Jameson just posted the directions, whenever
you've got someone who might be interested in joining SEELANGS,
all you have to do is direct that person to our web site:

http://members.home.net/lists/seelangs/

There's a link right on that page to "How to Subscribe."

If, for whatever reason, neither you nor your acquaintance has
access to the world wide web, you can grab the SEELANGS Info
File, which contains subscription information, by sending the
command:

INFO SEELANGS

in the body of e-mail to:  LISTSERV at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

If you (or anyone else) have any other questions related to
SEELANGS or to LISTSERV and its commands, please direct them
off-list to me and Robert (the list owners) at our list
owners' address:

SEELANGS-Request at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

Thanks.

Alex Rudd                ahrjj at cunyvm.cuny.edu            ARS KA2ZOO