Russian Studies

Emily Tall mllemily at ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
Wed May 31 10:12:33 UTC 2000

At the State University of New York at Buffalo we did have a Russian studies
"special major" made up of courses in Russian plus others in poli. sci and
history. In recent years, however, the poli.sci. prof. has been saying that it
is better , for professional purposes, to have a major in a discipline, such as
political science, rather than in Russian studies. So then we had people
minoring in Russian. Emily Tall,