School of Russian Language in Tver, Russia

Alyssa Dinega alyssa.w.dinega.1 at ND.EDU
Wed Oct 11 18:57:32 UTC 2000

Dear Colleagues,

Have any of you had students who have studied at the School of Russian Language and Culture in
Tver, Russia (either the winter or the summer session)?  If so, I would be grateful if you could reply
privately to me with your impressions of the quality of the program.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Alyssa Dinega

Assistant Professor of Russian, University of Notre Dame