No subject

kirill postoutenko postout at RCF.USC.EDU
Fri Oct 13 17:51:11 UTC 2000

 Dear SEELangers,

my French colleague, Prof. Gabor Rittersporn, is looking for newsgroups and
mailing lists devoted to the turn-of- the-century Russian literature. I am
not aware of the existence of such highly-focused e-resourses (all I could
suggest were www.ruthenia.ru  and www.artmargins.com which are neither
solely 20th century entreprises nor exactly "newsgroups and mailing lists"),
so I would greatly aprreciate the assistance of the more knowledgeable
people.

Sincerely,

Kirill Postoutenko
Slavic Languages and Literatures, USC