A conference on Ruso-Japanese cultural relationships

Mitsuyoshi Numano mitsu at ONLINE.RU
Sun Oct 15 21:50:12 UTC 2000

Dear Friend, Uvazhaemy/maya kollega,
  We are going to hold a conference dedicated to the topic "Rossiya i
Yaponiya vo vzaimopredstavleniyakh" on Friday, October 20 at RGGU in Moscow
(Rossiiskii Gosudarstvenny Gumanitarny Universitet, Institut vostochnykh
kultur, Main Building, 4th Floor, Room 424, 11:00-14:00, 15:00-17:00).  The
address of the RGGU is Miusskaya Ploshchad', dom 6 (the main entrance is on
Ulitsa Chayanova; five minute walk from Metro Novoslovodskaya).
   The participants include Mitsuyoshi Numano (from Tokyo University) and 8
leading Russian Japanologists and Orientalists (including Elena Dyakonova,
Alexander Meshcheryakov, Nikovaeva, Ilya Smirnov, Ainura Yusupova).
Anybody interested in this topic is welcome.  Please come and join us.
Personally, this will be the last official event in which I take part in
during my 6 month stay in Moscow.