Russian fascism

Emily Tall mllemily at ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
Wed Oct 18 17:42:38 UTC 2000

HE could try the newspaper "Zavtra," which may be on the web. Of course, it is
in Russian (unless it is translated). I am assuming he wants contemporary
material, and that by "literature" he means anything written. I would also be
interested in leads, as I am preparing a class (for my course "The
Russian-Jewish Experience) on contemporary Russian antisemitism." Emily Tall