Sex Trafficking of Russian and Ukrainian Women

Na609 at AOL.COM Na609 at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 19 19:22:02 UTC 2000

Hello fellow Seelangers!

I am a law student writing a research paper titled: The Illegal Trafficking
of Russian Federation and Ukrainian Women to the United States.

Does anyone have stories they would like to share with me about these
unfortunate women? I have had great success with US sites, but have been
uable to unearth any Russian sites about trafficking.

Any input or suggestions of any sort would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Jessica Natale, M.A., Russian Language