Lenin assassinated?

Victor Yeliseyev sbird at MKSAT.NET
Fri Oct 20 17:38:21 UTC 2000

Lenin was wounded that time and the bullet inflicted damage to his
health.Since then Lenin was in fact ill, although he was not stopping the
work and died latter.
It was written in all the soviet hystory handbooks. In 80-s different
theories began to appear in Russia but nobody told Lenin was killed.

Regards,
Victor Yeliseyev