Mandelstam's prose online

Ernie Sjogren esjogren at NC.RR.COM
Sat Oct 21 16:12:13 UTC 2000

Haven't seen much (but as I'm a philistine of the first water, never having
read his poetry, this might be expected):

 http://lib.ru/POEZIQ/VIJON/about3.txt (essay on F. Villon)

 http://www.mtu-net.ru/rayner/market/mandelst.htm (from "The Noise of Time"
(?))

If you type in "Mandel'shtam" in the search field at www.rambler.ru , you
will find pages and pages of links.  As usual w/ such lists, the items are
repetitive and fairly non-productive, but it may be worth your time.

There's a selection of prose, about 210 pp., offered for sale at www.ozon.ru
for 36 rubles + s/h, if you're interested.  Also, a school edition of poetry
and prose containing 5 short prose works (less than 100 pp of prose), for
42.5 r.   You can view these books' tables of contents there, as well.
(These and other books may also be available through Russian Shopping Club
or Viktor Kamkin at a higher price.)

Hope this helps.

-- Ernie Sjogren