Fw: Sex Trafficking of Russian and Ukrainian Women

Andrew Jameson a.jameson at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sun Oct 22 13:13:23 UTC 2000

Despite my request to re-address replies to the original sender
of the request, this has come to me alone (I think).
Seems like an important contact for Jessica Natale.
Andrew Jameson
Chair, Russian Committee, ALL
Reviews Editor, Rusistika
Listowner, allnet, cont-ed-lang, russian-teaching
1 Brook Street, Lancaster LA1 1SL   UK
Tel: 01524 32371  (+44 1524 32371)

----------
From: Natalia Lakiza-Sachuk <Lakiza at niss.gov.ua>
To: a.jameson at dial.pipex.com
Subject: Re: Sex Trafficking of Russian and Ukrainian Women
Date: 22 October 2000 08:59

Dear Jessica,

        You've found the right person to contact with. Two years ago I was a
scientific Director of the National Sociological Survey on trafficking in
women from Ukraine under the IOM support. My group has done a huge work to
study the current situation and its possible prospects on mentioned issue.
The National report was published and the information campaign has started
in  the  media.
        So, if you have any plans of real future cooperation with international
support (i.m. projects, publications, conferences), don't hesitate and
contact me.

Dr. Natalia Lakiza-Sachuk

Principal Consultant
The National Institute for Strategic Studies
at  the President of Ukraine
Tel./Fax: (38044) 235-2138
NISS
7-A Pyrogova St., Kyiv-30, 01030, Ukraine

russian-studies <russian-studies at mailbase.ac.uk>
> Òåìà: Fw: Sex Trafficking of Russian and Ukrainian Women
> Äàòà: 20 æîâòíÿ 2000 ð. 13:35
>
> If you reply to this email, please RE-ADDRESS
> THE REPLY to the name in the "From" line below.
> From: Na609 at AOL.COM
> To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
> Subject: Sex Trafficking of Russian and Ukrainian Women
> Date: 19 October 2000 20:22
>
> Hello fellow Seelangers!
>
> I am a law student writing a research paper titled: The Illegal
Trafficking