Tenure-track position in Russian literature

Howard I. Aronson hia5 at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Oct 25 16:54:42 UTC 2000

TENURE TRACK POSITION IN RUSSIAN LITERATURE

The Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures of the University of
Chicago is seeking applications for a tenure-track assistant professor of
Russian language and literature, beginning fall 2001. Requirements are:
Ph.D., the ability to teach Russian literature to both undergraduates and
graduates, the ability to teach Russian language at all levels, and a
serious commitment to research. We prefer candidates with broad humanistic
preparation and teaching experience. Applicants should send their dossier,
letters of recommendation, and a sample or samples of their writing to:

Russian Literature Search Committee
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
University of Chicago
1130 East 59th Street
Chicago, IL 60637

Applications should be received as soon as possible but no later than 4
December 2000.

The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action Equal Employment
Opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.