accented vowels in Russian

ROEBUCK, AIMEE M. (JSC-AH) aimee.m.roebuck1 at JSC.NASA.GOV
Thu Oct 26 17:59:17 UTC 2000

Please send me this information as well.
Thank you in advance.
Aimee Roebuck
aroebuck at ems.jsc.nasa.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: Elena Levintova [mailto:elenalev at IX.NETCOM.COM]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 9:52 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: accented vowels in Russian

What would be the easiest way to have accented vowels in Russian in MS Word
under Windows NT? We are writing a year-long beginner's course and we will
need
to have accents in all Russian words everywhere.
 I heard that there is a way to use just one key  to put an accent on a
vowel ,
would that work with regular Windows fonts, and how to set it?
Any input will be very appreciated.