enrollments again

Mila Saskova-Pierce mzs at UNLSERVE.UNL.EDU
Mon Sep 11 14:30:27 UTC 2000

In Nebraska, it is the same:  small classes (5 and bellow) do not count as
a part of the teaching load.  We, too, teach them in overload.  Mila Saskova

>Here's another reason for the decline, at least at my institution:
>enrollment-driven decisions, which means that if classes above first year are
>"two small" they can't be counted as regular offerings and have to be offered
>on faculty overload. But perhaps that's just here. Emily

Dr. Mila Saskova-Pierce
University of Nebraska
1133 Oldfather Hall, Lincoln, NE 68588-0315
Tel:  (402) 472 1336