Mac help?

Brian E. Felt felt at UIUC.EDU
Tue Sep 26 16:26:06 UTC 2000

>I have a G3 powerbook running OS 9, with cyrillic language kits installed,
>use IE 4.5 for Mac, yet cannot read russian webpages in any encoding I ring
>through using the pull-down "View" menu.

Another thing that might help would be to upgrade to IE 5.0.  I've
been running it on my OS 9 Cyrillicized iBook SE for months now and,
having already configured as has been suggested (per Kat Tancock's
message) I've enjoyed a much more stable browser than my IE 4.5
experience, especially with cyrillic sites.

Brian Felt