Novyj mir available

Gary R. Jahn gjahn at UMN.EDU
Wed Sep 27 17:20:15 UTC 2000

Colleagues:

In connection with our department's move to new offices it has become
necessary to reduce the size of our collection of books on Slavic.  We have
available a reprint edition (University Microfilms, Ann Arbor, ca. 1966) of
the journal Novyj mir.  The volumes are bound in sturdy library buckram and
represent a complete run of the magazine from January, 1925 through
December, 1944.

Libraries or individuals interested in this set should contact me off-list
(gjahn at umn.edu) at their early convenience.