"budesh" and "choc'esh"

Uladzimir Katkouski katkovski at OSI.HU
Tue Apr 3 14:03:13 UTC 2001

That's an interesting case. I remember the confusion of my Albanian friend
who was learning Russian with some help from his Russian roommate. And he
just
couldn't grasp the construction "you will sausage?" or "you will cheese?" ;)
Velikiy i moguchiy russkiy yazyk is just being too complicated (like a
Russian soul ;)).