Romanian textbook

Jeff Holdeman holdeman.2 at OSU.EDU
Tue Apr 3 20:31:17 UTC 2001

I would recommend "Discover Romanian: An Introduction to the Language and
Culture" by Rodica Botoman.  It has an accompanying workbook and
accompanying cassettes.  Both books are published by Ohio State University
Press.  In our Romanian classes, we supplement it with "Imi place limba
romana" by Rodica Botoman, Donald Corbin, and E. Garrison Walters, which is
published by Slavica.

Jeff