Decline in Russian studies

Pavel Samsonov p0s5658 at ACS.TAMU.EDU
Tue Apr 3 22:27:36 UTC 2001

Dear SEELANGers,

Thank you ever so much for your participation in the survey "Decline in Russian Studies". The feedback has been simply extraordinary.
The geography and the number of participants have been quite impressive. We appreciate your time and interest.

We started to process the data. However, as it often happens with online surveys, some people have been busy travelling, grading students or simply not in a position to fill out a questionnaire. If you did not get a chance to fill out the survey, please visit it at
http://Readintosh.tamu.edu:591/662Demo/PSamsonov/RussianStart.HTM

We plan to familiarize you with the results of the survey pretty soon.

Collegially,

Pavel Samsonov,
Ph.D.
Texas A&M University