take over

Igor Silantev silantev at SSCADM.NSU.RU
Wed Apr 4 02:39:09 UTC 2001

Who and what is Boris Jordan, a "Russian American financier", as he
was called in Peter Baker and Susan B. Glasser's paper in the Washington
Post? Are there any information on him and his previous activity in
American press, in Internet? If any publications on Boris Jordan
appear in connection with NTV, please forward the links to me, and I
will forward them to my colleagues in Russian academia and media.

Igor Silantev
Novosibirsk State University

Pirogova 11, Novosibirsk, 630090, Russia
tel. +7 3832 397451; fax. +7 3832 303011
email silantev at sscadm.nsu.ru
web http://www.nsu.ru/ssc/siv/

Let the discussion of "kushat'" and "budesh'" not overshadow the end of
independent TV in Russia:

http://washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A32006-2001Apr3.html

Alina Israeli
LFS, American University                phone:  (202) 885-2387
4400 Mass. Ave., NW                     fax:    (202) 885-1076
Washington, DC 20016

aisrael at american.edu