Pragmatic Communication in Russia

Filipp Anthony Sapienza fsapienz at CARBON.CUDENVER.EDU
Thu Apr 12 19:07:14 UTC 2001

Greetings.

Apologies for my earlier mis-post with the text
"SCAN SEELANGS Makklin" in it.

My purpose is to ask if others on this list are doing or know
of scholars in Russia or elsewhere who are researching technical
communication. I have read a few excellent articles recently by
Patricia Hagen and others in journals, and I am interested in
contacting others doing research in this area. (My interest
in finding Vitaly Makhlin is to contact editors of the Russian
journal Ritorika).

Thank you again.

Filipp Sapienza
Assistant Professor - Technical Communication
University of Colorado - Denver
Communication Department
Plaza Building 102P
Campus Box 176, P.O. Box 173364