query (family name)

Yoshimasa Tsuji yamato at YT.CACHE.WASEDA.AC.JP
Sat Apr 21 08:00:22 UTC 2001

Hello,
  I have come across an odd family name among residents in
St Petersburg. I wonder if someone knows the exact spelling.
Please respond off-list, thank you.

Tsuji

-----query---
The family name is spelt
   Strillever, Strilever, Streliver, and Strilover.

The closest name I have found in the telephone directory of
Petersburg of 1999 is Stril'rever. The name may be Swedish.