Letters of invitation

James Bailey jobailey at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Sat Apr 28 15:49:22 UTC 2001

Natasha,
      Thanks for the suggestion.  As luck would have it my colleague wrote
the same day that she had received the invitation and had mailed it.  So
things are moving but it might be hard to get a ticket for that time of
year.  Meanwhile I messed up my left knee and am hobbling around with a
cane.  Scarcely a way to go to Russia.
      And what is happening with the next issue of SEEFA?  We should have
more than enough to go. So far no answer from Panchenko.  Do you want me to
send the thing now?  As an attachment in Word?
      Jim