Jovanovich died

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Sat Dec 15 13:54:34 UTC 2001

Vitaju,

I just learned from Svaboda world literature news
http://www.svaboda.org/news/articles/2001/12/20011214045240.asp
that William Jovanovich, the Polish-Serbian founder of the famous
publishing house Harcourt Brace Jovanovich has passed away. I would like
to add a special tribute page about him on the Web site I am currently
working on. Can somebody provide links to his biography? Thanks.

U.N.,
U.K.