question about copyright in Russia

Robert De Lossa rdelossa at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Feb 2 21:40:45 UTC 2001

1973 for the Universal Copyright Convention, (Russia) later for the
Berne Convention.

>Dear Colleagues,
>
>Does anybody know when the former Soviet Union joined the
>international copyright agreement? I know that before a certain date
>all the materials from the Soviet Union were copyright-free, and then
>finally the Soviet Union signed a copyright law.
>I would be very grateful for your help,
>

>--
>Julia Titus
>Senior Lector
>Department of Slavic Languages,
>Yale University, 320 York St.,
>P.O.Box 208236,
>New Haven,CT 06520-8236
>phone (203) 432-0996
>fax (203) 432-0999

>                http://members.home.net/lists/seelangs/

Robert De Lossa
Director of Publications
Ukrainian Research Institute, Harvard University
1583 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138
617-496-8768; fax. 617-495-8097
reply to: rdelossa at fas.harvard.edu
http://www.huri.harvard.edu