Unicode, accent marks, and OCS

Andrew Hicks ah69 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu Feb 8 19:52:04 UTC 2001

My apologies for an outdated condemnation of Unicode.  Their site is
actually very useful for those interested in writing systems.  Here, for
example, is the proposal to add Glagolithic to the standard:
http://anubis.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n1931.pdf

I note that someone has also proposed "Klingon," but I'll leave that for
interested parties to find on their own.