poem in Brat 2

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Sun Feb 11 20:17:53 UTC 2001

Dear SEELANGers:

Can anyone identify for me a poem recited by the character Fedya
Belkin in the film Brat 2:

Stikhotvorenie gimnazista

Ia uznal, chto u menia
Est' ogromnaia sem'ia
I tropinka i lesok
V pole - kazhdyi golosok,
Vetka - nebo goluboe
Eto vse - moe, rodnoe.
eto rodina moia!
Vsekh liubliu na svete ia.

I have the text here by transcription from the video, so I may have
misunderstood a word or two and I may certainly have the punctuation
wrong. I'd appreciate any identification or clarification you can
provide.

Thank you!

Ben Rifkin

--
____________________________
Benjamin Rifkin

Associate Prof., Slavic Dept., UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI  53706
voice: 608/262-1623; fax: 608/265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic/rifkin/

Director of the Russian School
Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT  05753
voice:  802/443-5533; fax: 802/443-5394
http://www.middlebury.edu/~ls/Russian/