AATSEEL: Cover designs invited

Genevra Gerhart ggerhart at HOME.COM
Tue Feb 13 01:35:30 UTC 2001

I see this as a reminder, without its actuallly being a reminder. So much
nicer that way.
Or have I paid my dues already? I think not.

Genevra Gerhart

http://www.members.home.net/ggerhart
New email address: ggerhart at home.com
206-329-0053

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of Jerry Ervin
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 2:28 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: AATSEEL: Cover designs invited

This spring, after verification of information from all members, AATSEEL
will publish its new (2001) Membership Directory.  =

We're beginning to think about a cover design that we can repeat year aft=
er
year, distinguishing one year's Directory from the next by changing the
year and the color of ink used on the covers.

We invite suggestions and ideas for the Directory cover from AATSEEL
members and their students.  Complete designs (say, in .JPG format), or
just ideas are welcome.  Any graphics submitted should be public domain o=
should come with the permission of the copyright holder. No compensation =
is
offered, but credit will be given for any design that is ultimately used.=

Thanks,

Jerry Ervin

*  *  *  *  *
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of =

  Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
Email:  <AATSEEL at CompuServe.com>
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>
2000 conference:  27-30 December, Washington, DC
2001 conference:  27-30 December, New Orleans, LA

 =