summer intensive Russian at Univ. of Michigan

Rachel Harrell rdlh at UMICH.EDU
Tue Feb 13 14:25:53 UTC 2001

Dear SEELANGers,

  If any of you have students interested in taking an intensive summer
Russian course, I'd be grateful if you could mention our program:

  The University of Michigan Summer Language Institute is offering
Intensive First through Fourth Year Russian (the equivalent of two
semesters condensed into 8 weeks, June 27-August 17). Our classes are
small and lively and will be accompanied by a series of films, lectures,
and excursions. Ann Arbor is a very pleasant place in the summer--
nice weather, a thriving music and art scene, and an open, relaxed
atmosphere. Some partial-tuition fellowships are available. For more
information, please visit our website, http://www.umich.edu/~iinet/sli.

                                          Thanks very much,

                                                    Rachel Harrell
                                                    Summer Russian Program
                                                    University of Michigan

PS We're also offering courses for Russian and Serbo-Croatian heritage
speakers (2 credits each, May 1- 31).