call for papers, aatseel 2001

Karen Evans-Romaine evans-ro at OAK.CATS.OHIOU.EDU
Thu Feb 15 15:06:12 UTC 2001

Dear Seelangs Colleagues,
        The AATSEEL Program Committee invites all AATSEEL members to submit
abstracts for the 2001 AATSEEL Annual Meeting in New Orleans.  The first of
two deadlines for submission of abstracts for double-blind peer review is
two months from today, 15 April.  The advantage of this earlier deadline is
that it gives authors the chance to resubmit abstracts for the second
deadline, 1 August, if reviewers suggest revisions.  Initial submission by
the second deadline is also welcome, but does not allow for the possibility
of revision and resubmission.
        For further information about submitting abstracts and for the Call
for Papers, please see the AATSEEL conference web site at:

http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~djb/aatseel.html

        Printed information will soon be available in the February AATSEEL
Newsletter.  Please keep in mind, though, that the most current information
on declared panels can always be found on the web site, which is
continually updated as new panels are declared.  We still welcome new panel
declarations.
        Not a member of AATSEEL, or need to renew your membership for 2001?
Please see the AATSEEL web page at:

http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/AATSEEL/join.html

        Further guidelines for participation with regard to AATSEEL
membership can also be found at:

http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~djb/aatseel/aatseel_guidelines.html

        Please don't hesitate to contact me or my colleagues on the Program
Committee with any questions.  We look forward to receiving abstracts, and
we hope to see you in New Orleans.

Best wishes,

Karen Evans-Romaine
Chair, AATSEEL Program Committee