Albanian Courses

Angela Cannon cannon at UIUC.EDU
Tue Feb 20 17:37:12 UTC 2001

Hello,

     I have a patron who would like to know which institutions in the US
teach Albanian. I have found 7 in the CARLA database of less commonly taught
languages at the University of Minnesota. They are The Foreign Service
Institute in Arlington, VA, Indiana University, St. Mary's College in
Michigan, Northeastern in Chicago, University of Chicago, Cameron University
in Oklahoma, and the U of California in San Diego. If any of you know of
others, would you please email me off the list with that information.

Thank you for your help.
Angela Cannon
University of Illinois