Soviet Publishers of Fine Arts

Mitsu Numano mitsu at SYMPHONY.PLALA.OR.JP
Fri Feb 23 15:11:45 UTC 2001

Dear SEELANGers,
   Could anybody tell me whether the following publishing houses still
exist,  and if yes, could anybody give me their addresses, phone and fax
numbers?   A colleague of mine in Tokyo wants to publish a Japanese version
of the works of Nico Pirosmani originally published by these publishers in
the Soviet Union.
    Sovetsky Khudozhnik Publishers (Moscow)
    Aurora Art Publishers (Leningrad)