Sergei Fomichev

clark troy mct7 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sun Feb 25 15:43:50 UTC 2001

I know nothing of the specifics of Fomichev's dismissal, but I will say
this: given the degree of innovation found in his work and thought, one
might scarcely find it surprising that he should be dismissed from a
position as distinguished as his own.  If he worked in an American
University, he would be quite pleased to have tenure.

Clark Troy