email address

Keenan, Edward KeenanE at DOAKS.ORG
Mon Feb 26 15:14:58 UTC 2001

Dear Colleagues,

The <KeenanE at DOAKS.org> address is fine, but I recommend the use of
<keenan at fas.harvard.edu>, which is automatically forwarded to DOAKS and
which I can access by dial-up when travelling -- not the case with the DO
address.

Edward L. Keenan
Andrew W. Mellon Professor of History, Harvard University
Director, Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collections
1703 32nd. Street, NW, Washington, DC 20007