Where is Christopher Collins

Christopher J. Syrnyk seej at VT.EDU
Tue Feb 27 19:53:18 UTC 2001

Dear Seelangs,

I would greatly appreciate it if someone would send me the email and
phone number of Christopher Collins (bystro, bystro!). SEEJ is trying
to secure his permission to republish an article he wrote, and this
would mean a modest fee paid to him by the publisher. So, money is
involved, and time is of the essence. Please reply off-list to the
above email.

Thanks,
Christopher Syrnyk