survey for Russian language instructors

lkeefe lkeefe at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Wed Jan 3 18:29:14 UTC 2001

I am a doctoral candidate at the University of Kansas doing dissertaiton
research on reading comprehension in the college-level Russian language
classroom.  Part of my research involves an on-line survey to find out how
instructors teach reading in their classrooms.  If you have taught Russian (at
any level) and have devoted lessons or parts or lessons to reading, I would
greatly appreciate your participation.

You can preview a read-only version of the survey at:

http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~lkeefe/previewsurvey.htm

If you would like to participate please e-mail me at:

surveykeefe at mail.ukans.edu     for access to the survey.

I'll be collecting data for at least a month, so please if you have twenty
minutes or so I would really appreciate your input.
Thank you!

Leann Keefe
University of Kansas