SEEJ Books for Review

gemikk gemikk at EAGLE.CC.UKANS.EDU
Mon Jan 8 10:49:08 UTC 2001

Dear Professor Forrester:

The books from this list that I would be willing to take on, providing that I
have until, let's say, September 1, to complete the reviews (I'm in Russia all
this academic year as a Fulbright scholar) would be items #469 (translation of
Yury Trifonov's novel The Old Man (Starik), #655 (Dmitrii Likhachev's
Reflections on the Russian Soul, and #664 (Emil Dreitser's anthology of
Russian poetry of the nineteenth century).  Please reply to this offer at my
other e-mail address, which is gemikk37 at newnorth.net  Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Gerald E. Mikkelson
Professor>