Panel on Shalamov: 2001 CAS conference

Dariusz Tolczyk dt8n at VIRGINIA.EDU
Tue Jan 9 22:22:07 UTC 2001

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your invitation but I will not be able to participate in the
conference. In turn, let me ask you if you have any plans for the next
year's AATSEEL in New Orleans. Are you planning to attend and are you
committed to a panel? I am contacting some people regarding a possible
panel on Gualg literature.  Let me know if you would be interested.

Dariusz