Russian Schools (fwd)

Devin Browne dpbrowne+ at PITT.EDU
Wed Jan 10 00:27:29 UTC 2001

This message was sent to me by someone trying to locate people to volunteer
as translators at a summer camp for Russian adoptive children in Lancaster,
Pennsylvania.  If you are interested, please contact Connie Stallings
directly at her email address listed at the bottom of the message.

Please forward this to anyone in or around Lancaster, PA (high school
teachers, university profs & grad students, etc.).  Thanks for your help!

Devin