FWD: Research - masks

George Mitrevski mitrege at AUBURN.EDU
Wed Jan 10 12:57:33 UTC 2001

If you have information on this subject pleasse reply directly to original
sender of the message.

>===== Original Message From Dan Zarin <DZarin at genex.com> =====

I am trying to locate pictures of traditional/pagan masks from Russia,
Poland, and the surrounding areas of eastern Europe, for a personal research
project.  In particular, I am hoping to find masks worn at Maslenitsa, but I
am interested in all sorts of masks.  Do you have a resource for such
photographs/drawings?  I would greatly appreciate any leads.

Yours,

Dan Zarin
dzarin at genex.com <mailto:dzarin at genex.com>