Workshop on Slavic pronominal clitics

Uwe Junghanns uwe at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE
Fri Jan 12 14:04:47 UTC 2001

We are pleased to announce that the abstracts for the workshop on Slavic
pronominal clitics  (Berlin, Feb 8-9, 2001) are now available on our web
page:

http://www.zas.gwz-berlin.de/slavicworkshop

We believe that linguistic investigations are a cooperative enterprise, and
therefore would appreciate your comments and suggestions, especially from
those of you who cannot attend the workshop. Please send them to:

slavicworkshop at zas.gwz-berlin.de

If you have specific questions or remarks for a specific speaker, please
indicate this in the subject field. We will forward your mail to the relevant
speaker. We do this in a roundabout way to ensure that we have a copy of
the correspondences, which we will post on our web page. We will let you
know when the comments and remarks on the abstracts, and possibly replies
from the speakers are posted.

A technical note. If you had problems in viewing the abstracts in your
browser, you may want to try saving them on your hard disk, and then
opening them with your acrobat reader.

Again, we thank you for your interest, and look forward to hearing from you.

Michael Cysouw (ZAS)
Uwe Junghanns (Universitaet Leipzig)
Paul Law (Freie Universitaet Berlin)