Grants for Teachers of Russian to Study at Moscow State University

Yadnyvalkya yad at MGMT.IISC.ERNET.IN
Tue Jan 16 10:48:24 UTC 2001

Dear Sir,

I have gone through the information  regarding scholarship for Russian
language teachers.

I am  working as faculty for Russian at  Indian Institute of
Science,Bangalore, India for  14 years.  I graduated  from Russia way back
in 1986. Since then I have not visited Russia.

I would like to know are there any scholarships available for non-US
citizens? If available kindly let me know about them.

I would like  to take up research work leading to PhD in Russian or Russian
related  area. Let me know universities in US offering  such courses.

Thanking you.
Yadnyvalkya
Faculty for Russian
Indian Institute of Science,Bangalore.India.