Children of Russian-American Marriages

Lvisson at AOL.COM Lvisson at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 21 21:45:20 UTC 2001

        In connection with the expanded paperback edition of  "Wedded
Strangers:  The Challenges of Russian-American Marriages," to be published
this spring,  I am doing a magazine article on children of these marriages.
I would be interested in hearing from any such couples with children (does
not matter if these are biological or stepchildren).
Thank you,
Lynn Visson