Sources on masculinity in Russian culture

Andrea Lanoux alano at CONNCOLL.EDU
Fri Jan 26 06:22:16 UTC 2001

Dear Colleagues,

A student approached me about doing an independent study on
constructions of masculinity in Russian culture (especially in the
Soviet and post-Soviet periods). I would be grateful for any about
information about sources on this topic or suggested readings. Please
reply off-list. I will compile the results and post them to the list.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,

Andrea Lanoux