Odp: Question: Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian song lyrics

Loren Billings billings at KMUTT.AC.TH
Sat Jan 27 19:39:11 UTC 2001

I might add one crucial point to Wayles Browne's sage advice (the relevant parts
of which are repeated below): He recommends <http://www.google.com>. This is a
particularly good search engine for this kind of thing because it looks not just
at what the web site presents as noteworthy (i.e., the meta data), but at the
entire text of web sites. Another crawler with this property is
<http://alltheweb.com>, which actually crawls through some 90 percent of the
web's total content--an amazing accomplishment. These are the only two search
engines that do this to my knowledge.

--Loren Billings

--
Postscript:
Please note my slightly revised e-mail address.

Loren A. BILLINGS, Ph.D. <billings at kmutt.ac.th>

Department of Applied Linguistics
School of Liberal Arts [office: room 207]
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi
Pracha U-Tit Road, Thungkru, Ratburana
Bangkok 10140 THAILAND