Teaching English in Poland or Czech Republic

Todd Armstrong armstron at GRINNELL.EDU
Wed Jan 31 16:10:55 UTC 2001

Colleagues,

I have recently been in contact with the Ivo Andric Foundation, which
asked that I forward the following note to the SEELANGS list. Their
site is a useful resource on Ivo Andric, and the foundation is quick
in responding to queries.

Regards,

Todd Armstrong
www.grinnell.edu/russian

************

The Ivo Andric Foundation, as the sole holder of the copyright to Ivo
Andric's works, cordially invites you to visit its website which
features a life long literary achievements of the Nobel laureate.
The Foundation is particularly interested in the cooperation with the
publishers and the translators from all over the world.
If you are interested in Ivo Andric's life and works, if you have any
question to ask, please fill in the form at the link Bibliography and
do not hesitate to contact us directly at our addresses:

Milutina Bojica 4
11000 Beograd
Yugoslavia

e-mail: zia at eunet.yu

Website address: http://www.ivoandric.org.yu

With best regards,

Center for Documentation of The Ivo Andric Foundation