Polish/Russian speaking scholars

Alexander Boguslawski ABoguslawski at ROLLINS.EDU
Wed Jan 31 16:06:38 UTC 2001

Dear Colleagues,

I am wondering whether you could provide me with the names of American
slavists who have the knowledge and ability to compare texts in Polish
and Russian (close to bilingual).  My translation of Sasha Sokolov's
novel Between Dog and Wolf into Polish has just appeared in Poland and I

am looking for scholars who would want to consider reviewing the
translation.  You may respond off list.  Thank you very much,

Alexander Boguslawski, Chair
Department of Foreign Languages
Rollins College
Winter Park, Florida 32789