Holt Meyer email

J. Douglas Clayton daglas at EUDORAMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 31 19:45:44 UTC 2001

Holt's new e-mail is:
holt.meyer at uni-erfurt.de

(I'm sending this to the entire list in case anyone else needs to know... )

J. Douglas CLAYTON
Professor
Modern Languages & Literatures
University of Ottawa
Box 450 Stn A
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5
Canada                   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/daglas/

      "Life is far too tragic to be taken seriously."